👩🎤 Our Talent Agency
Sixteenth exists to fulfil the potential of Creators.
Our Talent Agency represents Creators who are a good influence on their audience, offering both them and our brand clients strategic advice to deliver meaningful results on both sides.
This requires us to have a strategically aligned roster of high quality, commercially viable Creators.
💫 Where you come in
Our Talent Manager (Education Roster) will be responsible for the ultimate success of our lifestyle oriented Creators. They will drive commercial revenue across their roster by consistently signing profitable, strategically-aligned opportunities.
- Manage a developing roster of Education creators across all commercial partnerships.
- Drive revenue and hit sales targets across our Education creators by signing profitable, proactive and strategically-aligned brand opportunities.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with a client base relevant to the lifestyle division, demonstrating a strategically sound use of their client relations budget.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our Creators, providing strategic advice to deliver meaningful results.
- Support division lead and Managing Director to grow your roster, identifying new and exciting creators with high commercial potential.
📬 This might be for you if...
Skills and Experience
- ... you have a genuine passion for the world of Studytube, with a particular interest in lifestyle and/or self-development.
- ... you have 3+ years’ experience in brand communications, Talent Management or influencer relations.
- ... you have a fluent understanding of marketing, with a focus on digital advertising and/or PR.
- ... you have a proven record of generating new business and selling.
- ... you have a balance of commercial acumen and a creative mind-set.
- ... you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- ... you are coachable: open to feedback, criticism and new ideas.
- ... you are proactive and independent, not needing to be managed closely.
- ... you have a strong passion for the Creator Economy including knowledge on developing platforms.
- ... you have a persistent nature and strong work ethic.
- ... you have humility, with an understanding that 'no job is too small'.
- ... you are committed to self-development and personal growth.