👩🎤Our Talent Agency
Sixteenth exists to fulfil the potential of Creators.
Our Talent Agency represents Creators who are a good influence on their audience, offering both them and our Advertisers strategic advise to deliver meaningful results on both sides.
This requires us to have a strategically aligned roster of high quality, commercially viable Creators. Our impact on their sense of success and fulfilment is so high that our Creator partners become advocates of our work together.
💫 Where you come in
The Sixteenth Talent Manager, Education, is responsible for the ultimate success of the science and technology oriented Creators, drive commercial revenue across their roster by consistently signing profitable, strategically-aligned opportunities.
They hold a deep personal knowledge of the speciality, with a strong mindset that is able to challenge particularly intellectual Creators. This knowledge base positions Sixteenth as more desirable to prospective tech and science-focused Creators.
- Manage a developing roster of Education creators in the science and technology division across all commercial partnerships.
Drive revenue and hit sales targets across our Education creators by signing profitable, proactive and strategically-aligned brand opportunities.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with a client base relevant to the science and technology division, demonstrating a strategically sound use of their client relations budget.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our Creators, providing strategic advice to deliver meaningful results.
- Update media kits and website follower numbers weekly.
- Enthusiastically complete other misc. tasks when required (no two days are the same!)
📬 This might be for you if...
Skills and Experience
- ... you have a genuine passion for the world of Studytube.
... you have 3+ years’ experience in brand communications, Talent Management or influencer relations.
- ... you have a fluent understanding of marketing, with a focus on digital advertising and/or PR.
- ... you have a proven record of generating new business and selling.
... you have a balance of commercial acumen and a creative mind-set.
- ... you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- ... you are coachable: open to feedback, criticism and new ideas.
- ... you are proactive and independent, not needing to be managed closely.
- ... you have a strong passion for the Creator Economy including knowledge on developing platforms.
- ... you have a persistent nature and strong work ethic.
- ... you have humility, with an understanding that 'no job is too small'.
- ... you are committed to self-development and personal growth.