SIXTEENTH ASPIRES TO BE AMONG THE INFLUENCER INDUSTRY’S SMARTEST, MOST REMARKABLE ORGANISATIONS OF PEOPLE. WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN AMBITIOUS AND DRIVEN PRODUCT PERSON TO JOIN OUR VENTURE STUDIO AND PLAY A KEY ROLE IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF PRODUCTS AROUND SOME OF OUR MOST EXCITING CREATOR PARTNERS.
Do you believe that talented digital Creators, plus smart strategy can lead to the creation of remarkable business?
We do, and we believe that the current industry offering is not fit for purpose. That’s why we’re building Sixteenth to fulfil the commercial potential of Creators. Sixteenth is here to create meaningful, smart and sustainable businesses around our Creator partners (Talent), allowing them to focus on creating brilliant content and fostering engaged communities.
We believe that by focusing on Creators who are a good influence on their audience, we will have the best opportunity to fulfil our goals with them.
Sixteenth aspires to be among the influencer industry’s smartest, most remarkable organisations of people. Hiring excellent people and always working to create a brilliant and happy work environment is one of our key priorities.
Our Venture Studio business is where we innovate business models, to discover and build new ways to commercialise the influence of our Creators. This includes partnering with our Creators to develop consumer facing products, including apps and physical goods.
Our Product Designer will own the design for physical goods, UX/UI design for an app, ecommerce websites and marketing materials/content. Our Product Designer is responsible for ensuring a consistently excellent standard of output, in terms of our Venture Studio’s visual and design work.
Among a company of 20 people, you will be joining our small, lean Venture Studio organisation of just 3, giving you a strong sense of ownership over the direction and impact of this startup environment.
As the Venture Studio’s first Product Designer hire you’ll lead the team in terms of quality output of UX and design across various products. Your role and responsibilities will grow as the team expands. As a design leader you’ll straddle product design and UX alongside more traditional design systems, including print and packaging.
- Partner with a key Sixteenth Creator to create designs, design systems, component libraries, prototypes and much more
- Work across multiple products (digital and physical) as well as product features for our customers
- Evolving our design systems for creators, products and our own internal assets
- Work with design best practices
- Interact directly with product and engineering
- Assist Sixteenth’s Talent Agency with design work
- 5+ years of experience as a product designer with skills ranging from UX design to high fidelity UI design, including prototyping
- Your portfolio of work demonstrates strong UX, design and thinking skills
- You have strong visual and interaction design skills. Regardless of the scale of the project, you aim to deliver high-quality to your end-user
- Experience working in a cross-functional product team, ideally building a range of consumer apps
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and experience of industry best practices and tools (e.g. WCAG accessibility, Figma, Miro)
- Coachable: open to feedback, criticism and new ideas
- Proactive and independent, not needing to be managed closely
- Strong interest in and passion for the Creator Economy
- A persistent nature and strong work ethic
- Humility, with an understanding that 'no job is too small'