Talent Agency Intern
London Flexible Remote
SIXTEENTH ASPIRES TO BE AMONG THE INFLUENCER INDUSTRY’S SMARTEST, MOST REMARKABLE ORGANISATIONS OF PEOPLE. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TALENT AGENCY INTERN TO ASSIST A SENIOR TALENT MANAGER.
Do you believe that talented digital Creators, plus smart strategy can lead to the creation of remarkable business?
We do, and we believe that the current industry offering is not fit for purpose. That’s why we’re building Sixteenth to become the ultimate commercial partner to creators. Sixteenth is here to create meaningful, smart and sustainable businesses around our Creator partners (Talent), allowing them to focus on creating brilliant content and fostering engaged communities.
We believe that by focusing on Creators who are a good influence on their audience, we will have the best opportunity to fulfil our goals with them.
Sixteenth aspires to be among the influencer industry’s smartest, most remarkable organisation of people. Hiring excellent people and always working to create a brilliant and happy work environment is one of our key priorities.
Sixteenth is looking for a meticulously organised, proactive and detail orientated individual to join as a Talent Agency Intern. You will be assisting a Senior Talent Manager with lead generation, contact sourcing, relationship building and other ad-hoc tasks. This is a junior role with Sixteenth, designed to build opportunities around you to progress within the Talent Agency.
- Assist the Senior Talent Manager with lead generation and pitching
- Source contacts and nurture relationships with brands and agencies, ensuring long-lasting relationships between them, Sixteenth and Sixteenth's Talent
- Coordinate logistics for gifting and events for the Talent
- Utilise creativity in putting together decks for outreach including media kits and pitch decks
- Assist your Talent Agency colleagues in other day-to-day tasks such as research
- Strong interest in and passion for the world of influencers, with intriguing opinions on and insight into the industry
- A proactive nature and strong work ethic
- Detail-oriented and meticulously organised
- Humility, with an understanding that 'no job is too small'
- A self-starter with strong sense of initiative and the ability to think around problems
- Excellent administrative and communication skills
- Strong research skills
- Self-driven and ability to think innovatively
- Ability to take the rough with the smooth, not easily phased
- Strong multi-tasker, ability to balance multiple spinning plates
- Champion of Sixteenth’s values: You exemplify Sixteenth’s core behaviours and are a good influence on others. You are focused on improvement, with a curiosity that leads you to continually learn and want to optimise things around you. You have a proactive nature and strong work ethic
- (Desirable but not essential) 1+ years’ experience in any of the following fields: talent management, influencer relations, PR, social media, logistics or events
Note: This role will be part-time.