London Flexible Remote
SIXTEENTH ASPIRES TO BE AMONG THE INFLUENCER INDUSTRY’S SMARTEST, MOST REMARKABLE ORGANISATIONS OF PEOPLE. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CONTENT ASSISTANT TO COORDINATE THE CAMPAIGNS OF CONTENT CREATORS.
Do you believe that talented digital Creators, plus smart strategy can lead to the creation of remarkable business?
We do, and we believe that the current industry offering is not fit for purpose. That’s why we’re building Sixteenth to become the ultimate commercial partner to creators. Sixteenth is here to create meaningful, smart and sustainable businesses around our Creator partners (Talent), allowing them to focus on creating brilliant content and fostering engaged communities.
We believe that by focusing on Creators who are a good influence on their audience, we will have the best opportunity to fulfil our goals with them.
Sixteenth aspires to be among the influencer industry’s smartest, most remarkable organisation of people. Hiring excellent people and always working to create a brilliant and happy work environment is one of our key priorities.
Sixteenth is looking for an ambitious, smart and hard-working individual to join as a Content Assistant. You will be assigned to a number of our brilliant Creators, and will be responsible for coordinating their branded campaigns and working alongside them on their content strategy. This is a junior role with Sixteenth, designed to build opportunities around you to progress within the Talent Agency.
- Pipeline management of campaigns from point of sign-off through to completion for assigned Talent
- Interpret campaign briefs and guide Talent through the creative process
- Submit content to clients and coordinate approvals
- Organise content calendars for assigned Talent, scheduling dates for content to go-live
- Report back to Clients with campaign analytics and highlights
- Communicate with Finance Team to ensure that jobs are invoiced for efficiently
- Handle relationship with brands agencies after sign-off, ensuring long-lasting relationships between them, Sixteenth and Sixteenth's Talent
- Work alongside the Talent Managers to develop strategies for Talent to improve their general content
- Keep Sixteenth's Talent Resources up-to-date with the most recent industry news and content tips
- Assist your Talent Agency colleagues in other day-to-day tasks
- 1+ years’ experience in any of the following fields: talent management, influencer relations, PR, social media, marketing or business consulting
- Excellent administrative and communication skills
- Balance of commercial acumen and a creative mind-set
- Strong interest in and passion for the world of influencers, with intriguing opinions on and insight into the industry
- A proactive nature and strong work ethic
- Detail-oriented, highly organised, and self-motivated
- Humility, with an understanding that 'no job is too small'
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a deep desire to become a leader in business
- Champion of Sixteenth’s values: You exemplify Sixteenth’s core behaviours and are a good influence on others. You are focused on improvement, with a curiosity that leads you to continually learn and want to optimise things around you. You have a proactive nature and strong work ethic