London Temporarily Remote
SIXTEENTH ASPIRES TO BE AMONG THE INFLUENCER INDUSTRY’S SMARTEST, MOST REMARKABLE ORGANISATIONS OF PEOPLE. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TALENT MANAGER TO REPRESENT A SEGMENT OF OUR ROSTER OF CREATORS.
Do you believe that talented digital Creators, plus smart strategy can lead to the creation of remarkable business?
We do, and we believe that the current industry offering is not fit for purpose. That’s why we’re building Sixteenth to become the ultimate commercial partner to creators. Sixteenth is here to create meaningful, smart and sustainable businesses around our Creator partners (Talent), allowing them to focus on creating brilliant content and fostering engaged communities.
We believe that by focusing on Creators who are a good influence on their audience, we will have the best opportunity to fulfil our goals with them.
Sixteenth aspires to be among the influencer industry’s smartest, most remarkable organisations of people. Hiring excellent people and always working to create a brilliant and happy work environment is one of our key priorities.
Sixteenth is looking for a Talent Manager to represent and be responsible for a segment of our roster of Creators. You will work to develop a sustainable and successful business around each of your assigned Creators, by collaborating with them and your colleagues. This will involve winning brand partnerships for the Talent, as a primary source of revenue. You will also be handling relationships with our advertiser partners, working to ensure we are delivering outstanding value to them.
- Serve as a trusted consultant to our Creators
- Generate new relationships with Creators’ desired brand partners, negotiate deals, and drive greater revenue/repeat business
- Strategise with talent, advising on their career development
- Lead, develop and mentor your colleagues. This may involve line management of Talent Coordinators and Brand Partnership Assistants
- Manage press and media activity for talent
- Scout and sign new talent
- Enthusiastically complete other misc. tasks when required (no two days are the same!)
- Creator Relations: 3+ years relevant work experience in account management, client success, strategy consulting, brand marketing or talent management.
- Fluent understanding of marketing, with a focus on digital advertising and/or PR.
- Proven record of generating new business and selling.
- Strong interest in and passion for the world of influencers, with interesting opinions on and insight into the industry.
- Balance of commercial acumen and a creative mind-set: You approach projects and objectives with strong consideration of their commercial implications and execute diligently towards strategic business outcomes. You mix this with a wonderful streak of creativity, which sets you apart and shows hints of you becoming a world class business leader in the future.
- Remarkable ambition: You have a drive to become world-class in your role and field.
- Detail-oriented, highly organised, and self-motivated.
- Humility, with an understanding that 'no job is too small'.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with deep desire to become a leader in business.
- Champion of Sixteenth’s values: You exemplify Sixteenth’s core behaviours and are a good influence on others. You are focused on improvement, with a curiosity that leads you to continually learn and want to optimise things around you. You have a proactive nature and strong work ethic.