HEAD OF CREATOR SUCCESS
London Flexible Remote
SIXTEENTH ASPIRES TO BE AMONG THE INFLUENCER INDUSTRY’S SMARTEST, MOST REMARKABLE ORGANISATION OF PEOPLE. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A WORLD CLASS LEADER IN THE MAKING TO JOIN US AS HEAD OF CREATOR SUCCESS.
Do you believe that talented digital Creators, plus smart strategy can lead to the creation of remarkable business?
We do, and we believe that the current industry offering is not fit for purpose. That’s why we’re building Sixteenth to become the ultimate commercial partner to creators. Sixteenth is here to create meaningful, smart and sustainable businesses around our Creator partners (Talent), allowing them to focus on creating brilliant content and fostering engaged communities.
We believe that by focusing on Creators who are a good influence on their audience, we will have the best opportunity to fulfil our goals with them.
Sixteenth aspires to be among the influencer industry’s smartest, most remarkable organisation of people. Hiring excellent people and always working to create a brilliant and happy work environment is one of our key priorities.
Sixteenth is looking for a Head of Creator Success to lead our Talent and Client services function. As Head of Creator Success, you’ll engage with our Talent, to learn about their business needs and support our Talent Managers in developing strategic and proactive solutions to help the team deliver on Talent goals. Within the company, you’ll serve as the leader for our Creator relations, roster development and delivery of branded content to our brand/agency partners.
The function that this role will be leading is comparable to Client Services, Client Success, Client Experience or Client Engagement. Given our position between Talent and Clients, the semantics have been adjusted accordingly. This should help give you some perspective of what will be expected.
- Lead, develop, grow and mentor our Talent Agency team, ensuring that colleagues are maintaining best practices and optimising performance by improving processes
- Serve as a trusted consultant to our creators through development of Sixteenth’s best practices and a repeatable Creator engagement framework
- Own the development of our Talent Management function. Oversee Talent Managers to ensure that each Talent has a commercial growth plan being executed
- Support Talent management across our roster, where necessary, with the occasional need to personally manage key Talent
- Spearhead our new Talent acquisition. Remain at the forefront of the Creator landscape, identifying upcoming and/or viable Talent that should join Sixteenth, creating and executing a strategic outreach plan
- Develop our Talent and Client operations, driving our reporting systems, to ensure optimal engagement, retention and growth of our partner relationships. You will be driving and supporting revenue through your work
- Fly the Sixteenth flag, driving thought leadership and opening new opportunities for the company
- Recruit brilliant people to join our Talent Agency team
- Establish goals, quarterly OKRs and other KPIs for ongoing team management and company-wide communication
- Creator Relations Expertise: 5+ years relevant work experience in account management, client success, strategic consulting, brand marketing or talent management. You have a fluent understanding of the influencer space and entertainment industry.
- Leadership Experience: 3+ years of leadership experience, directly managing a team of talent managers (or equivalent). You are coming to Sixteenth to serve as part of senior management, which means you are a conscientious, humble and effective leader of people. You will not be opposed to getting your hands dirty but will also be able to focus on the big picture and supporting your colleagues to be great in their respective roles.
- Communication: You’re disciplined and methodical in documenting your work. You craft clear and articulate ideas and solutions.
- Critical Thinking: You are a strategic and creative thinker who can align incentives and priorities of multiple parties.
- Balance of commercial acumen and a creative mind-set: You approach projects and objectives with strong consideration of their commercial implications and execute diligently towards strategic business outcomes. You mix this with a wonderful streak of creativity, which sets you apart and shows hints of you becoming a world class business leader in the future.
- Champion of Sixteenth’s values: You exemplify Sixteenth’s core behaviors and are a good influence on others. You are focused on improvement, with a curiosity that leads you to continually learn and want to optimise things around you. You have a proactive nature and strong work ethic.
- Remarkable ambition: You have a drive to become world-class in your role and field.
*Our team is currently working remotely. Our new Head of Creator Success will start their job remotely too, whilst the conditions around the pandemic develop. Sixteenth has adapted to not being dependent on our office wonderfully, so this may present more flexible working in the future. We would like for you to be able to access our office in London in 2021, so please keep that in mind.